Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Beginning of Something Great

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately (especially those of my camp counselors) and decided to write a blog of my own. I had to write a blog for an English project freshman year, but we didn't get to choose what we wrote about so it wasn't very fun. After reading other blogs, I realized how much I missed writing about things I love, and how others can see what an impact those things have made on my life.

Lately, all I've been able to think about is camp. Whatever I'm doing somehow always relates back there. So I've decided to share my whole camp experience - from Indian Princesses to being a wee little Brave to my recent adventure CILTing - to everyone who wants to know about it.

I hope everyone enjoys this and is able to take back something from the knowledge and experiences I share.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment