Monday, August 22, 2011

Can I Get a Witness?

I had to take a few days off from writing this blog since my eyes have been bothering me. I think it's just allergies, but it isn't going to stop me from writing about camp!

I first started going to Camp Tecumseh when I was 9 years old. I went with my friends Katie and Jill, and we were put in Catawba cabin. We were also put with two of our other friends, Makenzie and Jillian. We all were so excited to be at camp!

Unfortunately, that very first year as a Brave was such a long time ago that I don't remember ANYTHING! Well...except part of the Catawba cheer. We would always scream our cheer during lunch, shouting, "Catawba, Catawba, so fresh and so clean, clean, to the extreme, streme, CAN I GET A WITNESS?"

I'll have to ask Katie for more details, but that's all I remember. I was 9 and it was my first year at camp. I probably took friendship bracelets and soccer as two of my clinics. Those were the good ol' days.

No comments:

Post a Comment